Let’s face it, Diva, some mates and some make-up just aren’t good enough for you.
But with all the lip service out there about "organic" and "natural" products what's a Diva to do?
Get some standards that's what. And here's the standards for the products you'll find on our site:
1) All must pledge to not use cancer-causing or hormone-disrupting ingredients in their products.*
2) All must earn the lowest toxicity rating of 0-3 by The Environmental Working Group's "Skin Deep Report." (Or be independently reviewed by Organic Diva for toxicity).
3) All must fully disclose product ingredients.
4) All must earn a well-manicured thumbs up by Organic Divas product testers throughout the country.
You're no average dolly, Diva. You, darling, deserve only the healthiest, very best and that's all you'll find at Organic Diva.
Demand the best!
* As publicized, "The Compact for Safe Cosmetics" was phased out the end of 2011. For some this creates an information gap. All products always have been and will continue to be reviewed for toxicity by Ann Garrity of Organic Diva. We remain committed to a site that offers the best in non-toxic skin care. If we wouldn't put it on our nieces, we wouldn't sell it to you.